BeyondFear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : BeyondFear

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorV

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-30

C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL Empty
PostSubject: C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL   C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:17 am

ok, i do a mini pvp, UNNOFICIAL <--- UNNOFICIAL, grishnakh vs c0l0sus, and i said, ONLY SELF BUFF, and colosus come fullbuffed to pvp, i have to cancel he 5 times ( 1 didnt work), and later see on pvp, and remember ONLY SELF BUFF.

Video: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=OR3VOCES
Screen: C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL Shot00008yj0

I killed colosus cuz he used MORE than 5 cp potions (great, i was in party and 1 cp potion was 1/4 of him cp)
After that C0l0sus come to kill us, and said some bad words to me,why? cuz he lost, and he think he's god or something.

on the photo i say "screen for narita" <--- its for the rules, he was telling "bad words" to us, EI THE RULES COLOSUS U KNOW THAT?!?!
Back to top Go down
CorV

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL   C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:18 am

Oh i post that cuz IM UNGRY, srry to all, ahh less colosus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C0L0SSUS

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL   C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:08 am

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD lol WTF .CorV I love u too....and who no see i changed server and now i'n on L2 Chocolate !! =] GL lot of fun on destiny!!thx for all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL   C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C0l0SUS vs Grishnakh <-- UNNOFICIAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BeyondFear :: Clan :: Fun-
Jump to: