BeyondFear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : BeyondFear

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another server, new ways, and more fun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Astrith

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Another server, new ways, and more fun! Empty
PostSubject: Another server, new ways, and more fun!   Another server, new ways, and more fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:38 am

Hi people, Hancock found a server with all rates x15, with MORE than 500 players playing AT THE SAME TIME!, gracia part II, he told me to tell to your that. heres the link for create an account.

http://www.lineage2.ro/acm/

-Autolearn skills
-Buffs 1 hour <--- i think that sux...

Heres the ip

78.46.49.106 L2authd.lineage2.com
216.107.250.194 nProtect.lineage2.com
Back to top Go down
Eurika

Eurika

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Another server, new ways, and more fun!   Another server, new ways, and more fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Well, personaly I don't think there is anything wrong with the current server we are on. Admitidly there could be more people but I think that will change.

I have tried to log on this server and I get stuck permantly at the server selection page (Bartz) and can not get into game.
A Big issue I have is it is another donating server. I hate donating servers so much and besides, I'm tired of moving around as soon as I find a decent home........

So...

I hope the Clan stays on K&A but me and Nalhalla will stay there.
Back to top Go down
Velorth/

PostSubject: Re: Another server, new ways, and more fun!   Another server, new ways, and more fun! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:34 pm

Velorth/Astrith : I dont like server, but Hancock told me to put that new server. I won't go to new server, i will stay on our server KNA
Back to top Go down
Nalhalla

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Another server, new ways, and more fun!   Another server, new ways, and more fun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:57 am

What people seem to fail to realise is moving around servers can become a permanent thing. Everytime the current server goes quiet for a while for whatever reason, time to move on again. Which means starting yet again from scratch (regardless as to how easy that is) and redoing everything that has already been done a million times already.

I personally don't want to move again, Nal is now in her 6th reincarnation and I'm not prepared to start again. I really hope the core members stay where they are as you are a great bunch of people. Fair enough if you chose otherwise but it seems such a shame to not stick it out on KnA. The GM's stick to rules and try to make the server fun for people. I think it's worth staying, at least for a while.

Nal x
Back to top Go down
Astrith

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Another server, new ways, and more fun!   Another server, new ways, and more fun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:05 am

Hancock ---->0
Others ------>3

Ufff im safe xD
Back to top Go down
JimBeam
Admin
JimBeam

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Another server, new ways, and more fun!   Another server, new ways, and more fun! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:01 am

Well its a pity that Han has left the server.
I think he should consider giving his gears to the clan. It would be very usefull.

As for the server changin' - atm i would rather consider finish my adventure with LineageII, then to change the server... again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another server, new ways, and more fun!   Another server, new ways, and more fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another server, new ways, and more fun!
Page 1 of 1