BeyondFear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum : BeyondFear

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fantastic Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eurika

Eurika

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-04-30

A Fantastic Server Empty
PostSubject: A Fantastic Server   A Fantastic Server Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:17 pm

For the last few days I have been playing on a server over at www.tehgamers.com on Kain server. Fantastic x5000 server. There is over 400 people on constantly and PVP whenever you want it with CTF/TVT events every 30 mins.

NPC buffs except songs/dances.

Really good fun but I am going to move my chr to another server over there where there is 600/700 people online most times.

Friendly Admin/GM's and talk to people. Totally not donation orientated and so much fun I have been playing like 15 hours a day o.0

Well, my chr name is Eurika. Let me know if ya gona go have a look and we can make BeyondFear over there and Pwn ^^
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-29

A Fantastic Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fantastic Server   A Fantastic Server Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:31 pm

uh >.< man x5000 ? Oo thats not for me >.<
So ur not going to play with us anymore ? >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.beyondfear.own0.com
Nalhalla

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-12

A Fantastic Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fantastic Server   A Fantastic Server Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:49 am

What he didn't say is that it is mainly PVP which is why the X is so high. I've got a character there also and if PVP is your thing it's really good fun.

Not so much if you enjoy crafting, bosses etc.

Depends on your playstyle but because the levelling is so fast you can easily maintain characters on both servers and it also means you get to try out loads of different character types.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-29

A Fantastic Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fantastic Server   A Fantastic Server Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:46 am

i played them all already Razz but as u said nal Razz no raids no crafting Sad thats boring for longer then 4 days!
Hope to get u back in destiny guys Sad miss u
Btw. We let go few ppl from clan.
Some of my old friends back.
So its getting better everyday.
see u in game Smile i hope Smile (we need u guys)
Back to top Go down
http://www.beyondfear.own0.com
Enkera
Admin
Enkera

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-30

A Fantastic Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fantastic Server   A Fantastic Server Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:00 am

lol 5000x server are fun for 2/4 days, after them im on Sgrades +10... it guets bored, so i say, come to where fun is Very Happy and plus we need good ppl, like you and nal Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Fantastic Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fantastic Server   A Fantastic Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fantastic Server
Page 1 of 1